This website is owned and operated by Shop A Docket Propriety Limited ABN 32 145 906 403. Shop A Docket Propriety Limited will be referred as “we”, “our”, “us” or “Shop A Docket” in this policy.
At Shop A Docket, your privacy is important to us. We make every effort to maintain the highest standards in dealing with personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) and the ADMA Code of Practice (“the Law”).
Shop A Docket may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy was last updated on 13 September 2012.
2. What Information we collect
We do not collect personal information from you when you browse our website. When you register as a client on our site, we may collect the following personal information:
- Name and gender;
- Contact information including email address;
- Demographic information such as postcode, age group, preferences and interests; and,
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We do not collect Sensitive Information from you as defined by the Law.
3. What we do with the information we collect
We use your personal information to carry out our business with you, including understanding your needs and providing you with better services. In particular, we use your information:
- for internal record keeping including site usage and administration of product;
- to improve our products and services including customising our website;
- for promotion and direct marketing of our products and services;
- for internal product/service analysis (market research); and,
to comply with the Law and protect against fraudulent activity.
4. When we disclose your personal information
We may disclose personal information held about you to:
- our related companies as required for carrying on our business;
third party service suppliers, including, but not limited to:
email systems providers - to send emails
to you to which you have subscribed;
postal service suppliers - to enable
postage of items to you;
- email systems providers - to send emails
- parties involved in the maintenance of our information technology systems;
- your authorised representatives (including accounting, legal and financial advisers);
- organisations required by law;
- insurance providers in relation to specific claims;
- law enforcement agencies; and,
anyone to whom you authorise us to disclose the information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, misuse, modification or loss of your personal information we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information.
These include Information Technology security (including firewalls and password-protected servers), secure document storage, and confidentiality agreements with our employees, agents and contractors.
Access to your personal information is limited to those parties within Shop A Docket who require legitimate access to it.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify pages being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website by tailoring it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
7. Email Offers from Shop A Docket
Shop A Docket provides a service that delivers great offers direct to your inbox. Any promotional offers and direct marketing messages from us will be sent via the email address you have provided.
You may choose not to receive further messages from us by
- Updating the Manage Your Email subscriptions facility in the "My Profile" section; or
- Selecting "Unsubscribe" from the bottom of an email sent to you.
If you are having difficulty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you use a link to leave our site, we have no control over that other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
9. Access to and updating your personal information
You may request the details of any personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
10. How to contact us
Privacy Officer: Rhonda Willis
Lvl 1, Building 23, Garden City Office Park, 2404 Logan Rd, Eight Mile Plains QLD 4113