Using the Shop A Docket app is easy…
- Download the app
- Follow the simple steps to set up your personalised offer page
- Quickly browse great offers near you
- Tap to unlock and save offers
- Tap again to use the offer
NEW! Rewards. Games. Prizes
We’ll reward you for using our app with free games to play for instant prizes. There are new prizes and winners every day.
Quickly view local offers
No search required. Your app is customised in a few simple steps as soon as you start. Every time you open, you’ll see your latest local offers
See what’s trending
Don’t miss out on today’s top offer. Quickly view the offers members in your local and surrounding areas are unlocking and using.
Cash Back offer
Until 24 January, you can get $5 Cash Back from your grocery or variety store shopping receipt.
Getting your cash back is simple.
Download the New Shop A Docket App (available early December)
Tap the menu in the top right to navigate to your profile
Complete your profile and enter the campaign # on the side of your docket
Everyone with a completed profile and correct campaign code will be mailed a $5 eftpos card by 30 April 2017. Limit 1 per person* Terms apply (see below)
SHOP A DOCKET “$5 EFTPOS CARD” PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Shop A Docket Pty Limited (ABN 32 145 906 403) of Unit 2b, The Lakes Business Park, 2 Lord Street, Botany NSW 2019 (Promoter).
- Only open to Australian residents with a compatible mobile phone, which is able to download the Shop A Docket App. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 23/03/2017 and ends at 11.59pm AEDST on 7/04/2017 (Promotional Period). All times in these Terms and Conditions are based on local NSW time.
- To claim a $5 Eftpos card the claimant must, during the Promotional Period, Download and install the 'Shop A Docket' mobile Application (the "App"). The App is a free mobile application available for download from the Apple App Store (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android devices); Open the App and register their details; and then navigate to "My Profile" section in the App, accurately complete all fields including the campaign# found on the side of your "Shop A Docket" receipt.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including an claimant's identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any claimant who submits an claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect claims will be deemed invalid.
- Limit of one (1) claim per person.
- For each valid claim submitted the claimant will receive the gift of a $5 Eftpos Card. Redemption of the Eftpos card is subject to the issuer's standard terms and conditions. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or stolen Eftpos cards. Claimants must allow until 30/04/2017 to receive their Eftpos card.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take a gift by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the gift will be forfeited.
- Gifts, or any unused portion of a gift, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website or accessing the app is the claimant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet and/or mobile service provider used.
- The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (g) use of a gift.